I hope this finds everyone in a better place than one year ago when we re-opened our studio with caution. We are thankful for the hundreds of individuals who visited our studio over the past year and put their trust in us to not only keep them safe, but also put them at ease in order to capture a genuine portrait.
After months of working remotely behind the scenes, we’ve welcomed our associate Dominique back to the studio and behind the camera. If you have not yet perused our blog, you can find lots of useful information for preparing for headshot process, preparing for your portrait and more! There are great resources to share with your staff. https://bostonportrait.com/blog/
- We are happy to announce that all of our staff is now fully vaccinated!
- Health checks are no longer required to enter our studio.
- Masks are now optional and not required to enter our building lobby.
- We are still scheduling by appointment only.
- Capacity limits no longer apply and we can now welcome small groups for team portraits into our studio.
As we continue to provide the same level of professional service you’ve come to trust us with, please keep us in mind for any upcoming “return to the workplace” events, meetings, team portraits, and workplace lifestyle imagery of your staff and reconfigured spaces.
We look forward to seeing more smiling faces and welcome businesses back to Boston during the second half of 2021!
and the BPC Team
P.S. We’d also love to connect on our LinkedIn business page.
Boston Portrait Company
Boston Headshot Photographer, Boston Portrait Company, COVID Safety, Uncategorized